The syllabus for the course is here. (This is now the final version!) Handouts and (where necessary) scans of readings for the course are below; if you need the password for the PDFs, please email me.
The essay questions for this course are available here: questions.
- Introduction (April 24)
- Qubits and wave functions (May 2)
- The Dirac formalism, projectors and subspaces (May 9)
- Entanglement and EPR (May 16)
- Bell’s theorem (May 23)
- The measurement problem (May 30)
- NO CLASS JUNE 6 (LMU closed)
- Collapse theories (June 13)
- NO CLASS JUNE 20 (“With and Without Measure” workshop)
- The Everett interpretation (June 27)
- The problem of probability (July 4)
- Bohmian mechanics (July 11)
- Primitive ontology (July 18)
- Presentations and preparation for term papers (July 25)