The latest version of the syllabus is here. Be sure to check back often – the syllabus will be regularly updated!
The essay questions for this course are here: questions.
- Introduction (April 24)
- NO CLASS MAY 1 (Tag der Arbeit)
- Nagelian reduction (May 8)
- Suppesian reduction (May 22)
- Supervenience (May 29)
- NO CLASS JUNE 5 (Whit Monday)
- Ontological reduction (June 12)
- Anti-reductionism (June 26)
- Singular limits (July 3)
- Emergence (July 10)
- Guest seminar with Sam Fletcher (July 17)